Sometimes you may need a tooth extraction if it is causing a lot of pain or risk. You may also struggle with dental crowding due to your jaw size or wisdom teeth, affecting your smile’s appearance. And people don’t like this. Damaged teeth are also not appealing to many.
If any of these problems disturb you, we can help restore your oral health and improve your teeth’ look with certified teeth extraction in Belmont & the Greater Boston area. This widespread method allows for treating these problems, and with Seraderian Dental Group, it’s even more beneficial for you because you get personalized treatment from experts providing leading dentistry solutions.
Book an appointment for an affordable teeth extraction in Belmont at (617) 489-1215!
Smile Without Pain
When discomfort due to damaged teeth or a crowded smile arrives, a teeth extraction is necessary. However, we don’t think that there should be pain for gain.
At Seraderian Dental Group, painless dentistry is our specialty. Not only do we eliminate the pain you experience from a diseased or infected tooth with teeth extraction in Belmont, but we also guarantee a pain-free procedure:
- We diagnose the problem to provide the ideal solution.
- We numb the area around the tooth for your comfort during the dental extraction procedure.
- We carefully remove each required piece.
- Finally, we follow up with recommendations for the area to heal correctly.
Now, you don’t have to fear a dental extraction. We are dedicated professionals doing the best for you. You can trust us to get excellent results for teeth extraction in Belmont every time. Contact us today!
RecommendationsWe strive for you to smile with confidence again. We emphasize the importance of caring for your mouth and teeth after a dental extraction. Here are our dentist-approved recommendations:
- It will help if you avoid: smoking, drinking through a straw, and eating foods that can aggravate the area.
- Be patient: Your gums will heal, but they need enough time to do so. Allow enough time to pass for your gums to heal.
- Hygiene: Don’t clean the teeth close to the extraction. With the rest of your teeth, you can clean like you regularly do.
- Complications: If you happen to experience any, you can call us right away to prevent any harm.