Health is integral. Everything links to your overall well-being. In our commitment to protecting our client’s health, we offer proven and certified methods for detecting oral HPV.
The signs of oral HPV are hard to detect on your own. A simple, painless method, which is oral HPV testing, helps us diagnose this on time, for you to start treatment right away or dismiss your worries.
At Seraderian Dental Group, you’ll always receive professional oral HPV testing by certified staff in our clinic. Visit us today!
Why Is Oral HPV Detection Important?
Oral HPV stands for Oropharyngeal human papillomavirus. In the case of oral HPV, the infection causes lesions on your throat. The most significant risk with this virus is that it can become precancerous or cancerous. However, it is treatable at its early stage.
Detection and an accurate diagnosis are essential through oral HPV testing, and that’s what we guarantee at Seraderian Dental Group. The oral cancer foundation shares the symptoms of oral HPV which are:
- An ulcer or sore that does not heal within 2-3 weeks.
- Discoloration on the soft tissues of the mouth.
- Difficult or painful swallowing and chewing.
- Swollen but painless tonsil (which should be symmetrical).
- A persistent sore throat or hoarse voice.
- A swelling or lump in the mouth.
- A painless lump felt on the outside of the neck, which has been there for at least two weeks.
- A numb feeling in the mouth or lips.
- Constant coughing.
- An earache on one side (unilateral) persists for more than a few days.
If you are experiencing the following symptoms, you should get oral HPV testing right away. The best clinic to do so is Seraderian Dental Group.
Accuracy Testing. Safe Results.
Oral HPV testing is a severe health concern. It’s essential to guarantee to get accurate test results. That is why we partner with OralDNA Labs, using their clinical laboratory services. Get assistance from two outstanding dental clinics in the health industry known for reliability, definitiveness, and cost-efficient. To schedule your appointment, call us today!